Accolades

79th Monthly Wins December 2011
53rd Monthly Wins Feburary 2012
36th Monthly Wins May 2012
Yahoo Sports IQ Weekly Winner 7/23/12-7/29/12, 7/30/12-8/5/12
StreakItUp Weekly Winner Round 12 Group 6


Thursday, November 1, 2012

November 2nd

Berdych 2-0 vs Simon AOR
This one is tricky because Simon has fared very well against Berdych, winning 4 of the 6 matches between the two.  However, they haven't played since 2009 when Berdych was down in the twentyish rankings (he is now 6th)  Simon has also been cold lately, having lost 3 of his last 5 matches.  I'll still take Simon to win at least a set based on the past, but I think this is pretty much a tossup.

Esbjerg vs Silkeborg or draw
Both of these teams are in the bottom of the league.  Silkeborg is surprisingly decent on the road, with 3 W/D in 7 matches, while Esbjerg has only won once at home in 7 matches.  I'll take the draw option.

I don't know enough about horses to do much more than go off odds, so here goes nothing:
Juvenile Sprint: Merit Man is a -120 favorite or so.  That pick looked a lot better when Super Ninety Nine was in the race (has been scratched) but I'll still take Merit Man.

Marathon: AOPP: I'd much rather have the outside horses.  Pretty even on odds, but the top two horses are in the first and second stall, and its possible they get caught on the rail a bit at the start.  Shouldn't make as much difference in a marathon as it could in a sprint, but I'll still go AOPP.

Juvenile Fillies Turf: Next one is one of the tougher ones.  I'm going to take any other horse, but I think this one could easily go to the favored horses.

Grey Goose: AOH, Executvie privilge is the favorite but still a +150 dog.  I'll take someone to beat her out.

Filly/Mare turf: I think I'll take The Fugue to be in the top two.  Just a guess more than anything

Ladies Classic: AOR, Royal Delta is barely even a favorite in this one at +300, I'll gladly take AOH.

There's my horse picks, wouldn't really recommend them, I don't know much about horses.





No comments:

Post a Comment