Accolades

79th Monthly Wins December 2011
53rd Monthly Wins Feburary 2012
36th Monthly Wins May 2012
Yahoo Sports IQ Weekly Winner 7/23/12-7/29/12, 7/30/12-8/5/12
StreakItUp Weekly Winner Round 12 Group 6


Thursday, July 11, 2013

July 11th

1. Saskatchewan vs. Toronto
Saskatchewan won their first game against Edmonton 39 to 18 and beat Calgary in week two. Despite not been a heavy favorite in preseason polling. They have come out and had a strong start to the season. Toronto beat Hamilton in week one and lost to a very strong BC squad in week two. Home field advantage tends to dominate the CFL, but I really likes the way Saskatchewn has started the season. So I think I have to take them in this game.



2. Canada vs. Mexico
Canada lost their first match in the gold cup. But the real shocker was Mexico losing to Panama. I don't think I can take a Mexican squad that had such a poor showing in the first game slept in the 2. Canada vs. Mexico

While both teams headed for showing in the first game, the bigger shock was mexico's loss to Panama. I don't think I can rely on the Mexican squad to win by two or more goals. Additionally Canada has a pretty decent defense only allowing a late goal in their match. So I don't see Mexico scoring two goals here. I'll take Canada win draw or lose by one.

Sorry guys I'll try and make more posts. I think it'll be a lot easier in the coming days because I'm trying out some voice recognition software and this blog is a really good way to practice. For example, the software did not recognize blog, and instead put Blobby but hey I guess it's learning.


No comments:

Post a Comment